Dr. Jagdish Lal
Specialist : Knee
I am completely committed to providing the best possible care to patients. And by referring to AgileOrtho group, you’re choosing first-rate care for your patient, as well as the lower cost and greater convenience associated.
Hello, I’m Dr. Jagdish Lal. Many people never see a specialist and spend their lives suffering from pain without relief. Successfully treating severe patients pain isn’t just about covering up the problem. It’s about uncovering specific triggers, addressing the root cause, and re-engaging back into your life.
Location : The Close North, Nirvana
1977 -2008 :
1. Ran Mathura’s oldest and one of the most respected 50 bedded
Multispeciality Hospital, thourogh experience in Medical Administration.
2. Done more than 5000 cases of surgery, applying all sorts of internal and
3. Vast experience in close and interlocking nailing cases.
4. Specialist in Trauma and accident emergency cases.
5. Vast experience in surgeries like Osteotomies, arthroplasties, arthodesis,
bone grafting and cold orthopaedic cases,
6. More than a decade of experience in application of medical laser in cases
of rheumatoid and osteo arthritis cases.
7. Visited various hospitals in USA and UK in 1984
1972 – 1975:
Research Assistant, Provincial Medical Service, Kanpur & Mathura
Senior Research Fellow, ICMR Scheme, Kanpur
Resident Surgeon, SCMR, Lucknow
About Dr. Jagdish Lal
- Profile Introduction
Over 40 Years of experience in Orthopaedics & Medical Administration
- Summarise What You Do :
- Qualification And Fellowship
1967 MBBS GSVM,
Kanpur 1971 D.Orth GSVM,
Kanpur 1972 MS(Ortho) GSVM,
Kanpur 1991 FICS U.S.
- Professional Memberships, Associations, Commitees :
- Current Hospital Appointments :
- Continuing Medical Education :
- Conferences :
- Meetings :
- Seminars :
- Publications And Events
Paper on electron microscopic surgery in Osteomalacia, published in Excerpta Medica, Detroit, U.S. in 1972, work was carried out for the first time in the world. Paper was read in international symposium in US and Geneva.
- Research Projects :
- Tell Your Story :