Dr. Kunal Aneja
Specialist : Hip & Thigh
I am completely committed to providing the best possible care to patients. And by referring to AgileOrtho group, you’re choosing first-rate care for your patient, as well as the lower cost and greater convenience associated.
Hello, I’m Dr. Kunal Aneja. Many people never see a specialist and spend their lives suffering from pain without relief. Successfully treating severe patients pain isn’t just about covering up the problem. It’s about uncovering specific triggers, addressing the root cause, and re-engaging back into your life.
Mobile : +919811211418
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.drkunalaneja.com
To apply the knowledge and experience gained in the field of Orthopaedics to develop better services
in my country, especially for the underprivileged.
To make affordable healthcare in easy reach for every individual.
To achieve academic and professional excellence in chosen field of Orthopaedics.
About Dr. Kunal Aneja
- Profile Introduction :
- Summarise What You Do
Soft Tissue Injury Management
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Sports Injury Treatment/Management
Knee Pain Treatment
Primary Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Qualification And Fellowship
D.O.A. (Delhi Orthopaedic Association) Fellow - (Ganga Hospital, India);
DSICOT meets SICOT Fellow - (St. George University Teaching Hospital, Hungary);
DAsia Pacific Arthroplasty Society (APAS) Fellow (Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, India);
DISKSAA Midlands U.K. Fellow- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, U.K.
- Professional Memberships, Associations, Commitees
Delhi Medical Council
Delhi Orthopedic Association
International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty
SociÃ©tÃ© Internationale de Chirurgie OrthopÃ©dique et de Traumatologie (SICOT)
Indian Medical Association (IMA)
Alumni Association of Sancheti Institute
International Medical Sciences Academy
Indian Medical Association - Delhi North Zone (IMA DNZ)
Indian Orthopaedic Association
Asia Pacific Orthopaedic Association-Young Surgeons Forum (A.P.O.A.) –India Chapter
Indian Society of Hip and Knee Surgeons (I.S.H.K.S.)
AO Trauma Foundation
Asia pacific Arthroplasty society
National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Current Hospital Appointments
Chief Orthopaedic Surgeon and Managing Director:
Naveda Healthcare Centers, Rohini (Sec 7 & 8), New Delhi, India
Consultant Orthopaedician (Joint Replacement, Sports Medicine and Complex Trauma Specialist):
1. MD City Hospital, Model Town, New Delhi
2. Saroj Medical Institute, Rohini, New Delhi
Attending Consultant in Department of Orthopaedics:
1. Max Super Specialty Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
2. Max Multi Specialty Centre, Pitampura, Delhi
- Continuing Medical Education :
Actively participated as delegate in SAARC Diabetes Conference held on 3-4 October 2009, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi (Organized by Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi).
Actively participated as delegate in 1st national symposium on Sleep Medicine on 24th January 2010 organized by Sleep Forum India and Department of Respiratory Medicine Jaipur Golden Hospital, Delhi.
Actively participated as organizer in the LAP SUMMIT UTTARAKHAND CME on “Management of Hernia and workshop on Laparoscopic Surgery” held on 10th and 11th September 2011 at Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
AASI (Alumni Association of Sancheti Institute) fracture fixation course, 2013
Pune Orthopaedic Society Annual Conference (POSAC) held on 29th and 30th March 2014 in Pune.
- Meetings :
- Seminars :
- Publications And Events
1. Patwardhan S, Aneja K, Shyam AK. Percutaneous centralization for Radial Club Hand – a technical note International Journal of Paediatric Orthopaedics Sep-Dec 2016;2(3):19-23.
2. Aneja P, Aneja K, Bhalla G, Wadhwa G. Efficacy of Canagliflozin 300mg in overweight and obese type 2 Diabetes Mellitus patients in a real world setting (COLOR study) - Endocrine Practice: Clinical and Investigative Endocrinology and Diabetes April 2018; Volume 24 Supplement 1.
3. Kunal A, Alisha A, Kashish A, Pankaj A, Kavita A. Advances in Modern Medicine: Is 3D printing the way ahead? Ortho Res Online J. 4(1). OPROJ.000579.2018. DOI: 10.31031/OPROJ.2018.04.000579
4. Aneja P, Bhalla G, Parvesh N, Aneja K, Aneja K. Efficacy and safety of canagliflozin 300 mg in overweight and obese type 2 diabetes mellitus patients in a real-world setting: COLOR study. Indian J Endocr Metab 2019;23:307-11.
5. “To assess the functional outcomes and results of radial club hand (Type III and IV) treated with soft tissue distraction and percutaneous centralization” – Submitted for publication to JBJS.
6. “Pituitary apoplexy in a five month amenorrhoea patient” Aneja Pankaj, Bhalla Gaurav, Aneja Kunal, Vaidyanathan Uma – Submitted for publication to BMJ Case Reports.
7. Dissertation: My thesis for the Post Graduate Degree of M.S. Orthopaedics was “To assess the functional outcomes and results of radial club hand (Type III and IV) treated with soft tissue distraction and percutaneous centralization” which was an original research work describing a new technique of surgery was approved and later accepted by the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (M.U.H.S.).
8. Selected to be an active participant as a member of the international consensus panel of AO Trauma group in a Delphi process to define a core set of unfavorable events to be documented and evaluated during and after treatment of proximal humerus fractures (PHFx). Aim is to reach international consensus on a structured core set of unfavourable events of PHFx along with definitions, specifications and timing for documentation.
- Research Projects :
- Tell Your Story :
1.Was selected to represented Sancheti Institute for Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation in “Inter- College State Level Post Graduate Orthopaedic Quiz” held at MOACON 2014 (Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association State Annual Conference) at Akola, Maharashtra. <
2. Was awarded with “Bone and Joint Decade (BJD) India NAN Young Research Investigator Award 2015: Orthopaedics & Rheumatology” at BJD India NAN (National Action Networks) CME meeting held at Pune on 18th October 2015 for work on “Percutaneous correction and centralization of Radial Club Hand using Mini External Fixation: A New Concept in Management.”
3. Won the FIRST position in “Inter-College State Level Post Graduate Orthopaedic Quiz” held at MOACON 2015 (Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association State Annual Conference) at Solapur.
4. Was selected to represent Maharashtra State at “Inter -State National Level Post Graduate Orthopaedic Quiz” held at IOACON 2015 at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
5. Adjudged second position in Orthopaedic Quiz organized by Pune Orthopaedic Society (P.O.S.) at C.M.E. held at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital, Pune on 3rd January 2016.
6. Awarded certification for “Outstanding contribution in Reviewing” by Elsevier, Netherlands in October 2017 for contributions made towards Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery (JAJS): was awarded this recognition by being within top 10th percentile of reviewers for the Journal in two years.
7. Adjudged as one of the two national winners of SICOT India IBOSCON 2018 Scholarship program (Conference of the Indian Biologic Orthopaedic Society) in March 2018.
8. Awarded The Edinburgh Surgery Online Global Scholarship (covering the full tuition fees of the course) to pursue ChM in Trauma & Orthopaedics at the University of Edinburgh (2018-2020).
9. Awarded certification for “Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing” by Elsevier, Netherlands in July 2018 for contributions made towards INJURY Journal: was awarded this recognition by being within top 10th percentile of reviewers for the Journal in two years.
10. Invited to hold the status and honorary academic title of Clinical Associate Lecturer in the Department of Clinical Medicine, Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences, Macquarie University, Sydney, NSW, Australia in May 2019.
11. On track for “Distinction” by scoring an aggregate of 85.56% as reflected in the annual results of Year 1 of ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics degree course by University of Edinburgh, U.K. with detailed breakup as follows: Basic Sciences 82.5%, Adult Reconstruction 96%, Shoulder and Elbow 80%, Hand 84%, Spine 100%, Ankle and Foot 75%, Paediatric 85%, Hip 87%, Knee 90%.
12. Awarded prestigious Top Peer Reviewer Award 2019 for placing in the top 1% of reviewers in CROSS FIELDS on Publons global reviewer database, determined by the number of peer review reports performed during the 2018-19 award year. This award is part of Global Peer Review AwardsDr. honoring the elite contributions to scholarly peer review and editorial pursuits internationally.
13. Awarded prestigious Top Peer Reviewer Award 2019 for placing in the top 1% of reviewers in Clinical Medicine on Publons global reviewer database, determined by the number of peer review reports performed during the 2018-19 award year.