Dr. Warid Altaf
I am completely committed to providing the best possible care to patients. And by referring to AgileOrtho group, you’re choosing first-rate care for your patient, as well as the lower cost and greater convenience associated.
Hello, I’m Dr. Warid Altaf. Many people never see a specialist and spend their lives suffering from pain without relief. Successfully treating severe patients pain isn’t just about covering up the problem. It’s about uncovering specific triggers, addressing the root cause, and re-engaging back into your life.
Location : B 102 rohan lehar 2 Baner
Mobile : 0967401581
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
MBBS, D.Ortho, DNB.Ortho (Gold Medalist), MNAMS Ortho, Fellow – Hand upper, limb reconstruction and Microsurgery (2017)
Seeking a start level position to start mu career where I could add my
medical knowledge and analytical skills in the research sector.
- Registration No: Delhi medical Council no- 42939
current Consultant – hand and upper limb surgery Sancheti Institute for orthopaedics and Rehab Pune.
About Dr. Warid Altaf
- Profile Introduction :
- Summarise What You Do
Simple and advanced airway management.
Induction and GA.
Central Venous access.
Fine needle aspiration.
Manupilation of joint dislocation and Fractures.
Intra-articular injections and aspirations.
Muscle and bone biopsy.
Open reduction of different fractures.
Distal radius plating / Tibia Nailing / Proximal humerus plating / Fractures of both bones of upper limb / calcaneal plating / Total and Hemiarthroplasties of Hip and Shoulder / Total Knee Arthoplasties / Lumbar discectomy / Posterior and anterior spinal fusion / CTEV release etc.
- Qualification And Fellowship :
- Professional Memberships, Associations, Commitees :
- Current Hospital Appointments :
- Continuing Medical Education :
During the entire period of residency , i attended various courses and important clinical meetings. Our hospital was attached to the state orthopaedic association which held conferences and clinical meeting in first week of every month in which the senior faculty used to deliver lectures and had case discussions. In addition to this attended various conferences and presented papers at many forum like :
Paediatric orthopaedic regional Conference – 2012 Kolhapur
AO trauma – basic workshop – Mumbai 2013
Spine Hands on Worksop – delhi 2014
Paediatric orthopaedic society of North America Conference- Pune 2015
Surgical site Infections cme – Kolkata 2015
IOACON jaipur- 2015
Wiroc Mumbai – 2015
Pune trauma course 2015/2016
Presented various cases and papers in regional and state conferences.
- Meetings :
- Seminars :
- Publications And Events
- An unusual case of pain on running in a child: A NON OSSIFYING FIBROMA of tibia (INDEX Journal : DYPU MAY 2012) .
- False positive anterio-posterior instabilities in a case of NON UNION HOFFA’S Fracture . ( Journal of orthopaedics Maharashtra).
- Bilateral Bifocal femur fracture with Bilateral Patella fracture – A case Report (JOCR – Journal of orthopaedic Case Reports)
- Distal tibia Metaphyseal Fractures – nailing Vs Plating (under review)
- Proximal Row carpectomy – Indian Journal of Plastic surgery
- Simultaneous pronation osteotomy and wrist fusion in global brachial plexus palsy patients. (JHS under review)
- Presented cases and papers in various state and national conferences.
- Attended and Successfully completed AO prebasic course and various other orthopaedic certified courses.
- Presented Gold Medal Paper at IOACON Jaipur in dec 2013
- Presented paper at MOACON Aurangabad 2015
- Research Projects :
- Tell Your Story :