Hello, I’m Dr. Shrujal Shah. Many people never see a specialist and spend their lives suffering from pain without relief. Successfully treating severe patients pain isn’t just about covering up the problem. It’s about uncovering specific triggers, addressing the root cause, and re-engaging back into your life.
#M.B.B.S June, 2001 to April, 2006 from SMIMER Medical College, Surat(Gujarat)
#Compulsory rotatory Internship as Resident Intern from April, 2006 to March, 2007 from SMIMER Medical College, Surat(Gujarat)
#3 years Master of Surgery course in Orthopaedics in July 2010 from SMIMER Medical College, Surat (Gujarat) as M.S. (Orthopaedics) with Reg.No. G-17680.
#M.ch (orthopedics) From University of Seychelles (U.S.A) in jan.2013
1: Indian Medical Association.
2: South Gujarat Orthopaedic Association
3: Gujarat Orthopaedic Association
4: Indian Orthopedic Association
1. Gujarat Orthopaedic Association Conference GOACON 2010
2. AO Pre basic Course, Baroda 2008
3. Basic Arthroscopy Course at King Edward memorial hospital (KEM) & G.S.Seth Medical School, Mumbai 2010.
4. Wiroc 2010 at Mumbai
5. AO Basic Course, Ahmedabad 2012
6. Indo-us foot and ankle conference at Pune 2013
7. SICOT Conference 2013, Hyderabad
1. Workshop On Locking Plate Around A Knee as a delegate
2. Gujarat Orthopaedic Association Conference (GOACON) 2010 – Surat
3. Workshop On Knee & Shoulder Arthroscopy
4. BOS at King Edward memorial hospital (KEM) & G.S.Seth Medical School, Mumbai 2010.
5. Workshop On Pelvic & Acetabulum Fracture Management
6. South Gujarat Orthopedics Association, Surat 2010.
7. Workshop on depuy arthroplasty basic course
8. Delhi April 2011.
9. Workshop on knee arthroplasty course
10. Hongkong 2012.
I have extensive experience in managing trauma, exposure to Illizarov technique and Locking compression plating, exposure to Complicated trauma and acetabular fracture surgeries, exposure to various adult joint replacement surgery and arthroscopy surgery, exposure to various cold orthopedics surgery with in the 750 bed SMIMER Hospital, SURAT(Gujarat)
I also train in ensure effective clinical care through training, use of guidelines, and audits. Supervise junior doctors in clinical skills and writing notes, and report. Carry research work under the guidance of seniors. I can say all kind of clinical governance
As same I have Clinical skill with the good clinical diagnosis and Up to date knowledge of various cases in the field of orthopedics including radiological interpretation.
And my surgical skill is abundant exposure in Polytrauma and its management. Assisted, performed individually major surgeries.